Saturday, October 21, 2017

When she says ,” I keep quite at home”, he is speechless

When she says ,” I keep quite  at  home”,  he is speechless

By
P.R.Ramachander



(Based  on a great tamil posting by my friend Rajagopal Srinivasan. Thanks to him

For a he says:-

When  I get up from bed , I see her struggling with fire  and smoke in the kitchen,
When I am cleaning my teeth,  I see her  cleaning the vessels,
When I am collecting news from TV, I see her  cleaning the dust from my home,
When I am cleaning my body  , I see her removing dirt from our  clothes,
When I  fill up my stomach , I see her filling up vessels with water,
When  I get dressed  to go to office, I see her  dressing  up children to go to school,
When I return from office, I see her still working   in the kitchen,
When I am retiring to sleep , she  after checking up lamps, bolts and blanket of children  falls  on our bed,
Every week end and every festival   are holiday for us , I have never seen having a single holiday,
When we are enjoying celebrations in relative’s homes, I see her taking care  of our needs
She   has   the answer  to all questions of  schools and colleges, and help  children  with homework
When we  have sad  events , I see  her shedding tears  for the sake of all of us
WE do not know  where   the God is   for  it is she who  represents us before god,

I feel hesitant to tell you  all  that  I do work, after  hearing  her  answer  to a  data collector,
When he asked her  , “Are  you working madam?” and she answered, “No sir,  I am idle at home.”


No comments: