Sunday, May 20, 2018

Musings of Raja Thatha , at the command of god


Musings of Raja  Thatha  , at the command of god

By
Raja  Thatha




I do not know ,  why  i came,
I do not know  ,why I grew up,
I do not know, Why I am living
I do not know, where  I am going,
I do not know, when I will reach there,
I do not know  , how far  I have to travel ,
Oh  son of Lord shiva
Who  is  the god within me ,

Please   for god’s sake  (oh no, your sake)

Destroy my pride,
Create  a feeling , that  I am nothing
Make me feel that  I am only a  cog in your wheel

Hey  , I   am erring   and you   are keeping   quite

When everything is you,
Why  you create this   thought of me  within me,
In this world, where not even,
A fist  of mud   is mine,
And where i am not sure ,
What   would happen  in the next minute

Am I permitted  to write Oh God ,
“This is written by Raja thatha,”
When it was    you  who made .
That thatha  old,
Made  him learn  to type,
Gave  him a lap top ,
And moved   his fingers ,
So that    this has  been typed
(ofcourse   including   this last para  )
 

No comments: