Tuesday, November 6, 2018

The great fixer is God


The great fixer is God

Recreated by
P.R.,Ramachander




(I read this essay in Tamil  written in face book  by Visalatchi Iyer   and enjoyed it. I have   absorbed it within myself   and rewritten it  .Thanks  Visalatchi iyer)


A  portion for  us  to live  in the world was  fixed.
For every  birth   a  womb was fixed
A form  and its growth  for us  was fixed
A time  of birth  for us was   fixed

A time to lisp was fixed
A time to start eating was fixed
A time to talk   was fixed
A time to walk was  fixed
A time    to be affectionate was fixed
A time   to sleep was fixed
A r time to wake up was fixed

A time  to think was fixed
A time to act was   fixed
A  time to fall in love was fixed
A time to accept that  partner was fixed
A time to mix was fixed
A time  to get a child was fixed
A time  to nurture that   chld was fixed
A time for us to learn from that child was fixed
Many  such times  in our life  was fixed

 So the one who fixes is the God always
If we dig further  deep

Fix  me   to think like  my partner
Fix me to run after    what I want
Fix me to get what  all is needed  by me
Fix so that  all that is not needed  is not with me
Fix and join me with that   which will make me happy
Fix me so that  I once in a while get deceived

Fix me so that I know that he does everything

Fix me so that  by experience I know what is not good for me
Fix me so that  I enjoy that   which I should  experience
Fix me so that  all my desires are  fulfilled
Fix me so that  I do act all that  has to be acted
Fix me so that I feel, “Oh only this much”

Fix so that  all lies  go away from me
Fix so that  I  feel  that which is the truth
Fix me   to feel that  He is there  to hug me
Fix me so that I realize that he  fixes and I do not and make me  feel joyful

Oh  Great fixer, Thanks for making me understand

2 comments:

Gary said...

Get the best essay from WritePaper.Info A team of professional authors with huge experience will give u a result that will overcome your expectations.

Christopher said...

Writing good essay is quite easy and very difficult simultaneously. It depends on the individual skill set also. You can get help from essay writing. Check out, please WritePaper.Info