I am so happy to inform you that I took a stock taking of all the work done by me on line and found that more than Three and half million people have visited my blog spots as well as web sites from the year 2008. I hope you would agree with me that it is an achievement since what I write is mostly about Hindu religion.
1.http://stotrarathna.blogspot.in/ -contains translation of more than 1800 stotras written in Sanskrit, Tamil , Malayalam and HindiINcludes translation of Bhagwad Gita, Sri Krishna Karnamrutham, Jnanapana , Devi Mahathmyam etc - 642372 visitors so far
2. http://translationsofsomesongsofcarnticmusic.blogspot.in/ -Contains translations of about 2000 carnatic Krithis written in Sanskrit, Telugu , Kannada , Hindi and Malayalam, contains the English translation of all known Thyagaraja Krithis- 468439 visitors so far
3. http://brahminrituals.blogspot.in/- Contains translation in to English of SAmkepa Dharma Sastra , Rules of behavior for Brahmins , manthras of Sandhyavandana , Tharpana , upakarma for all the three Vedas -468357 visitors so far.
4. http://rajathathablog.blogspot.in/- Thoughts of Raja Thatha and includes several write ups including translation of Thirukural- 241542 visitors so far
5. http://villagegods.blogspot.in/ - Description of 119 village Gods of Tamil Nadu .Sri Jayaraman has translated each of them in to Tamil and put them as comments-1,72383 visitors so far .
6. http://rajathathaskeralatemples.blogspot.in/- Description of 118 temples in Kerala- 48313 visitors so far
7. http://vikramadhithya.blogspot.in/ -First English translation on line of The entire Vikramadithya stories-35852 visitors so far
8. http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/- First english transcription and translation of Thunjathu Ezhuthachan’s Adhyatma Ramayana verse by verse.-32829 visitors so far
9. http://narayaneeyamtrans.blogspot.in/- Verse by verse translation of Meppathur Bhattathiri’s Narayaneeyam-27890 visitors so far.
10. http://srimadbhajanamrutham.blogspot.in/- Some BHajans of Dakshina sampradaya Bhajan-19054 visitors so far
11. http://nuranisasthapreethi.blogspot.in/ -First English transliteration and translation of the songs sung during Nurani Sastha preethi-18723 visitors so far
12. http://englishvalmikiramayanam.blogspot.in/ -Verse by verse translation of Valmiki Ramayanam-11986 visitors so far
13. http://englishkambaramayanam.blogspot.in/ -Verse by verse translation of the Kamba Ramayanam from Tamil-11799 visitors so far.
14. http://kannadasanspirituallyrics.blogspot.in/ -English translation of 100 spiritual songs of Kaviarasu Kannadasan- 6405 visitors so far .
15. http://raja-thatha-corner.bizhat.com/Stories.html -Contains very large number of stories , very many new rhymes suitable to India , information about several great people , translations of slokas for recitation of children
16. http://poetrypoem.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?sitename=ramya475&;item=all -30 poems and poem translations by P.R.Ramachander
17. https://uni5.co/index.php/en/proverbs.html - more than 100 Malayalam proverbs and several Tamil proverbs illustrated by stories.
18, http://www.hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp -Translations of 23 rare Upanishads in to English
Also many of these materials are also included in