Saturday, May 7, 2016

Criticism for whatever they do-Is this independence for girls ?


Criticism  for whatever  they do-Is this independence  for girls  ?

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander



(A poem  which clearly  brings out the distressing   state  of affairs  for girls in our society?  Tamil original   given by Rajagopal Srinivasan  in face book.)

I went to the college ,
Chatted  freely with every one,
They said I am  a chatter box

I did not talk with any one ,
They said  I am dumb.

I remained   silent  ,
They said  I am proud.

I remained aloof,
They said  I am  an arrogant girl

I returned back home  ,
And walked   with speed,
They said I am walking fast,
Because  some one was waiting for me

I walked  slowly,
They   said I am walking slow,
As I was awaiting  for someone

I looked back,
They said , I am searching for some one

I talked in the cell phone softly  ,
They said  I am  talking with my lover

I  laughed  and talked ,
With my   cousin brother  ,
They said I  behaving loosely 

I went with a soft make up,
They  said I dress  to attract others

I went with a bent head  ,
They said  I am shy

I  walked   upright  ,
They said I am very proud

Why  these  problem  ,
Only   for the girls  …?

Suppose  something  bad happens  ,
It is due to her  ,
Is this   today’s  independence

If you like it  , mark like  ,
If you like it to much share  it,
If it is very great   write your comments

Original in Tamil

கல்லூரிக்கு சென்றேன்
கலகலப்பாய் பேசினேன்
வாயாடி என்றனர்....!
பேசாமல் இருந்தேன்
ஊமை என்றனர்....!
அமைதியாய் இருந்தேன்
தலைக்கனம் பிடித்தவள் என்றனர்...!
தனித்து இருந்தேன்
ஆணவக்காரி என்றனர்....!
வீட்டிற்கு திரும்பினேன்,
விரைவாய் நடந்தேன்
யாரோ காத்திருப்பதால்
விரைவாய் செல்கிறாள் என்றனர்....!
மெதுவாய் நடந்தேன்
யாரின் வரவையோ காத்து
மெதுவாய் நடக்கிறாள் என்றனர்...!
திரும்பி பார்த்தேன்
யாரையோ தேடுகிறாள் என்றனர்...!
செல்போனில் மெதுவாய் பேசினேன்
காதலனிடம் பேசுகிறாள் என்றனர்...!
உறவு முறை அண்ணனோடு
சிரித்து பேசினேன்
கூத்தடிக்கிறாள் என்றனர்....!
கொஞ்சம் அலங்காரமாய்
சென்றேன்
சிங்காரி என்றனர்....!
குனிந்து நடந்தேன்
கூச்சம் என்றனர்....!
நிமிர்ந்து நடந்தேன்
கர்வம் என்றனர்........!
என் இந்த சோதனை
பெண்ணிற்கு மட்டும்..........
இருந்தால் தப்பு நடந்தால் குறை.......
இதுதான் இன்றைய சுதந்திரமோ.......?
like emoticon
பிடிச்சா லைக் பண்ணுங்கள்...
ரொம்ப பிடிச்சா ஷேர் பண்ணுங்கள்...
சூப்பரா இருந்தா கமண்ட் பண்ணுங்கள்.


No comments: