Sunday, June 5, 2016

My little baby-Tamil poem



My  little baby


Translated by
P.R.Ramachander



( This is a  translation of pretty  poem in Tamil   on a  crying baby  by my  facebook  friend   Sri Rajagopal Srinivasan.  The photo credit is also his. His tamil text follows  this translation)
Several several  things ,
You are able to achieve.
By one   cry  of yours ,
Just to enjoy your cry  ,
We can make   you cry for some time  ,

In this  earth I have taken a decision,
I am going  to live only for the sake of this flower,

I am forgetting  all languages  that I know  ,
When I hear few words of your lisping lingua  .

Amble   and amble   you fall down  ,
After   falling down you laugh,
And   again get up.

From you  I have realized  ,
Sorrow   and joy  is not,
In falling    and getting up but,
It is   within your mind.


எதை எதையோ
சாதித்துவிடுகிறாய் நீ!
உன் ஒரே ஒரு அழுகையால்!
உன் அழுகையை ரசிப்பதற்கேனும்
அழவிடலாம் கொஞ்சநேரம்!
இப்பூவுலகில் உன்னைப் பார்த்தவுடன் முடிவெடுத்துவிட்டேன்,
இனி வாழப்போவது இந்தப் பூவுக்காகத்தான்!
எல்லா மொழிகளையும் மறந்துவிடுகிறேன்
உன் மழலை மொழியின் சில வார்த்தைகளில்!
தத்தி தத்தி விழுகிறாய்,
விழுந்த பின் சிரிக்கிறாய்,
பின் எழுகிறாய்!

உன்னிடமிருந்து உணர்ந்துகொண்டேன்,
விழுதலிலும், எழுதலிலும் இல்லை
சோகமும், சந்தோசமும்
எல்லாம் அவரவர் மனதினில்!

No comments: