Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The modern world of absorbing gadgets

The modern world of  absorbing gadgets

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander



(Here is  translation of a very meaningful post  by my facebook friend Rajagopal Srinivasan   about our being busy with gadgets, which makes us move away from those who love  us.)

I am not able  to see faces,
Of those   who  cross me to the front ,
I was not able to understand  the thought,
Of those  who stand behind me and laugh,
My journey is done with bent head,
Hands touching  the  screen,
For the world  was in  my palm.
My cell phone  became my sweet darling,
The Wife whom I had  married   went off far   away.

Very close friends and relatives  were in family   group ,
My friend and his friend  in the   Friends group,
After the cock of the dusk   crowed,
And before hearing the sound of cock at dawn ,
I started getting   drowned  in Whatsapp.
I started forgetting  the spring   called realty,
Due  to the shadow ,
Birthday greetings to all and sundry ,
Condolences for some unknowns death ,
When some body messaged  me “Hi” ,
I sent back the message  “Hai”,
For some  peculiar   reason ,
When my own son called  mr “Dad”,
I lifted slightly  my eye brows,
And burnt him just by my look.
I saw   the “Status of others”  and enjoyed it ,
I wondered seeing  the “Profile”,
I got merged  seeing  “The picture messade,
In the mad interest in downloading  Videos,
After  washing my  hand  I started  thinking ,
About “What  I ate  just before that?”
The fish dish   of the uncle’s home,
The Papads   fried   by my own aunt ,
The tomato rice prepared by my younger sister,
My elder brother’s wife  told  “it is a mixture side dish”,
I started   fighting   day in and day out ,
With wife   who gave  me nectar,
And I  laughed within myself  saying,
“It is worse than poison”
I started   crying  within myself ,
I started wondering within myself,
I myself started  appreciating ,
I
Not only  myself  ,
Complained that everything is in Android,
And started  wandering in search of Network.
Enen in Keemoji  ,
Laugh, cry, sorrow , shyness ,
Dance  , song , family , friendship   are there.
But,
When I straightened up and saw  ,
There was no one  before me ,
Relations and friends,
Started crossing me with the  world in their palm,
Oh relations ,
Please smiling    seeing me directly  ,
Oh friend,
Come the way  side stalls ,
Is p doing penance   for our coming.

முன் கடந்து போவோரின்
முகம் காண முடியவில்லை.
பின் நின்று சிரிப்போரின்
எண்ணம் எனக்கு புரியவில்லை.
தலை தாழ்ந்தே எங்கும் பயணம்.
தொடுதிரையை தொட்டபடி
உள்ளங்கையில் தான் உலகம்.
என் கைபேசி காதலியானாள்- நான்
கட்டிய மனையாள் நெடுந்தூரம் போனாள்...
உற்றாரும் உறவினரும் Family குரூப்பில்,
நண்பனும் அவனின் நண்பனும் நட்பெனும் குரூப்பில்.
சாமக் கோழி கூவிய பின்னும்,
கொக்கரக்கோ கேட்கும் முன்னும்,
வாட்ஸ்சாப்பில் மூழ்கலானேன் - நிஜமெனும் வசந்தத்தை நிழலாலே மறந்தும் போனேன்.
எவர் எவருக்கோ பிறந்த நாள் வாழ்த்து.. அடுத்தவர் இழப்பிற்கு துக்கச்சேதி.
Hi என எவரோ அனுப்ப
Hai என பதிலுரைத்தேன் - ஏனோ
நான் பெற்ற பிள்ளை
'அப்பா'என்றழைக்க,
சற்றே புருவம் உயர்த்தி
பார்வையாலே சுட்டெரித்தேன்...
அடுத்தவரின்,
Status பார்த்து ரசித்தேன்,
profile பார்த்து வியந்தேன்,
Picture Msg பார்த்து லயித்தேன்,
video பதிவிறக்க ஆர்வத்தில்.
கை அலம்பியபின் யோசித்தேன்.
நான் என்ன சாப்பிட்டேன் என்பதை...
மாமன் வீட்டு மீன் குழம்பு,
மாமி பொறித்த அப்பளம்,
தங்கை வீட்டு தக்காளிச்சோறு,
மதனி சொன்னாள் கூட்டுக்கறி என்று இத்தனையும் மனதில் கொண்டு, நித்தம் நித்தம் சண்டையிட்டேன்,
அமிர்தம் தந்த மனையாளிடம்.
இது நஞ்சை விட கேவலமென்று...
நானாய் சிரித்தேன்,
நானாய் அழுதேன்,
நானாய் வியந்தேன்,
நானாய் ரசித்தேன்-ஏனோ
நான்,
நானாய் மட்டும் இல்லை...
ஆண்ட்ராய்டில் அனைத்தும் உள்ளதென அங்கலாய்த்தேன்.
என் குடும்பம் விலகி போவதை கண்டும் கூட
Network கிடைக்கும் இடம் தேடி அலையலானேன்...
கீமோஜியில் கூட
சிரிப்பு, அழுகை, சோகம், வெட்கம் ,
ஆடல், பாடல், குடும்பம், நட்பு என அனைத்தும்.
ஆனால்...
நான் நிமிர்ந்து பார்க்கும் போது
என் முன்னே எவருமில்லை.,
சுற்றமும், நட்பும்
உள்ளங்கை உலகத்தோடு எனை கடந்து போயினர்...
இது வாட்ஸ் ஆப்(பு) உலகம்-போதும்
சொந்தமே.,
இனி என்னோடு நேரினில் புன்னகையிடுங்கள்.
நட்பே., வா தெருவோர டீக்கடை நமக்காய் தவம் தவம் கிடக்கிறது...!



No comments: