Saturday, January 20, 2018

Atheist ?

Atheist ?

By
P.R.Ramachander



(Not my original idea  .Borrowed from various places)

X   challenged  Y  and said to him,
“I can prove   that   there  is no god”
Y said  , “ Go ahead  my   friend”
X  then broke  a  statue  of   a God

He laughed  out loudly    and  told  Y,
“I have   broken   your  God  in to pieces”
Y  smiled   and told him “Obviously  you believe in God ,
Other wise you would  have told me .
“I have broken     a piece of stone to pieces.”

X was disappointed but  he  laughed at Y ,
“Ok , slip of toungue , please   do tell me,
How can a piece   of stone  become god to to you?’
If I   hit it   with a stone , would you be  you bothered?

Y   simply laughed   and brought  out ,
A photo   of X   and started  beating that photo,
With a stone  making  X very angry,
For he believed that  Y was insulting him.

X caught  hold of Y   and told him,
“How can   you do that   to me  ?”
But Y smilingly   told him  , I  was,

Only hitting  a piece of paper  and not you.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent example of convincing very nicely.