Thursday, January 4, 2018

Mother I once again

माँ मैं फिर
Ma mein phir
Mother I  once again

By
Abhishek Mishra

Translated from Hindi   by
P.R.Ramachander




(The Hindi text is given below)

Oh mother  , once again,
Oh mother , once again I want  live , after becoming your loving child,
Oh mother  , once again, I want to sleep , hearing Lullabies  sung by you
Oh mother once again I want to live in the heat of this world after  getting the  shade of your upper cloth,
Oh Mother  I want once again to forget  all my worries by keeping my  head on your lap,
Oh mother  I want once again to get rid of my hunger  by eating the  dry rotis that you make
Oh mother , once again I want to start moving about , holding   your fingers,
Mother I want again to   advance following your foot steps,
Mother I want to again become fearless, By   keeping myself along with you,
Mother I want to again become   comfortable , by getting your blessings,
Mother I want to again to get rid of my mistakes , by getting your beatings,
Mother  I want to again be decorated  , by getting your  love,
For without You I feel isolated , Because  I am feeling your abscence

माँ मैं फिर जीना चाहता हूँतुम्हारा प्यारा बच्चा बनकर
माँ मैं फिर सोना चाहता हूँतुम्हारी लोरी सुनकर
माँ मैं फिर दुनिया की तपिश का सामना करना चाहता हूँतुम्हारे आँचल की छाया पाकर
माँ मैं फिर अपनी सारी चिंताएँ भूल जाना चाहता हूँतुम्हारी गोद में सिर रखकर
माँ मैं फिर अपनी भूख मिटाना चाहता हूँतुम्हारे हाथों की बनी सूखी रोटी खाकर
माँ मैं फिर चलना चाहता हूँतुम्हारी ऊँगली पकड़ कर
माँ मैं फिर जगना चाहता हूँतुम्हारे कदमों की आहट पाकर
माँ मैं फिर निर्भीक होना चाहता हूँतुम्हारा साथ पाकर
माँ मैं फिर सुखी होना चाहता हूँतुम्हारी दुआएँ पाकर
माँ मैं फिर अपनी गलतियाँ सुधारना चाहता हूँतुम्हारी चपत पाकर
माँ मैं फिर संवरना चाहता हूँतुम्हारा स्नेह पाकर
क्योंकि माँ मैंने तुम्हारे बिना खुद को अधूरा पाया हैमैंने तुम्हारी कमी महसूस की है .


No comments: