Wednesday, January 31, 2018

How many of you would like her job?

How many  of you  would like her job?

Translated from Hindi
By
P.R.Ramachander

(I read it in Hindi in Whatsapp .I dedicate it  to every woman whom I know   and do not know)

When   some one asked   a housewife(home maker?)
Are you a  working woman or housewife?

Then

What she replied   was really  heart touching






I am a full time working womam
Early  morning  I am the alarm clock for the entire home
I am  a cook , waiter  and servant of the home
I am part time washerwoman , tailor  and maid servant
I am the teacher   to the kids
I am the nurse of the   elders of the home
I am always present in the house and  I am its security
For the guests , I am the receptionist
I  dress and decorate myself and attend the function and a model to advertaise our wealth
To my husband I am a  friend  , lover  , dartboard and wife
I am the Alladin’s lamp to my children
I neither   have working hours nor holiday
I do not take pay, allowances and do not have promotion or increment
Inspite of this  they ask me
What  do you  do during the entire day time?

2 comments:

kannarayan said...

Thank you for sharing such golden words

Krishnamurthy Narayan said...

Sir I dont think I treat her in that manner. In fact its her comment