Saturday, June 16, 2018

My father -a poem in Hindi


My father  -a poem in Hindi     for  tomorrow’s   father’s day

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander



प्यार का सागर ले आते          He would bring the  ocean of love ,
फिर चाहे कुछ कह पाते       And even if  I desire for more,  he does not tell anything
बिन बोले ही समझ जाते         Without  my telling   he would  understand  them.

दुःख के हर कोने में                  In every corner  of my sorrow
खड़ा उनको पहले से पाया        He  was seen standing there   even earlier

छोटी सी उंगली पकड़कर        Catching  my little finger
चलना उन्होंने सीखाया           He  taught   me  how to to walk .    
    
जीवन के हर पहलु को              For each  and every problem of life,
अपने अनुभव से बताया          He told me what do   from his experience.

हर उलझन को उन्होंने             Each and every of my upsets
अपना दुःख समझ सुलझाया    He took it as  his sorrow and solved them.

दूर रहकर भी हमेशा                   Living far far away  , always
प्यार उन्होंने हम पर बरसाया     He showered  love on me.

एक छोटी सी आहट से                From  my    almost silent steps
मेरा साया पहचाना,                      He would find out about  my coming.

मेरी हर सिसकियों में                   For each and every sobbing of mine
अपनी आँखों को भिगोया              He made his eyes wet.

आशिर्वाद उनका हमेशा हमने पाया  His blessings  I always got
हर ख़ुशी को मेरी पहले उन्होंने जाना  And each of joys , he knew them  even before me.

असमंजस के पलों में,                      In  the times   of my every confusion
अपना विश्वाश दिलाया                   He   showed   his belief in me.

उनके इस विश्वास को                     This  belief  on me  of him
अपना आत्म विश्वास बनाया         He changed   them in to my confidence

ऐसे पिता के प्यार से                     More   affection from  such a father
बड़ा कोई प्यार पाया                  No one    ever got .

No comments: