Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Disqualifications of a Tamil Brahmin Bride



Disqualifications of a Tamil Brahmin Bride
Estimated due to experience ,
By
P.R.Ramachander




(Though Generally  All of us  think that “Getting  married”  is a problem  , only for the  grooms  , It is not so,Here   are problems with probabilities    for brides  estimated by me)

The Bride  said , matching horoscopes is a must for me,
Her  chances of getting married came down by 20%

The Bride  said , I would not marry in the same gothra,
Her chances of getting married came down by another 10%

The bride said, I am a single daughter  to my parents ,
Her  chances of getting married came down by 30%

The bride said , I am highly qualified, and would be employed always
Her chances of getting married came down by 20%

The bride said , my parents spent a lot on me, I want to  repay them
Her chances of getting married comes down by 60%

The Bride  said, I  do not propose    to do  get employed
Her chances of getting married came down by 60%

The Bride said  , I   am   above 30 and want to get married,
Her chances of getting married  came down by 30%

The bride  said, I am qualified, I  will not work as l would  ike to take care of parents,
Her chances of getting married came down by 90%

The bride  said , I do not like rituals and I do not want  my groom  to do any rituals
Hes chances of getting married came down by 50%

The bride  said , I do nor how to cook   and the groom    should cook
His chances of getting married came down by 80%

No comments: