Friday, April 15, 2016

Ma ka Icha (the wish of the mother)-A Hindi poem

Ma ka  Icha  (the wish of the mother)-A Hindi poem

(A poem which would make your hair stand up)



Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

(one of my friends sent this poem on Whatsapp. Though my eyes were   wet , I did not cry  because  I am a father)

1.Months get over,
The year gets over,
On the steps of the old age home,
I am waiting to see you.

2.My upper   cloth gets wet,
My mind remains empty, empty,
You never come,
But your money order  comes.

3.This time   do not send money,
You please   come yourself,
Oh Son  along    with you  ,
Take me to your home.

4,Till your father   was there,
The time was good, cutting it ,
With an open eyes  he went away,
Thinking   and thinking about you.


5,Till his last minute  , he was telling,
That you were  a good son,
He greatly   appreciated  your conceit,
About    your  lord like behavior.

6.Please   come and see your  photo,
IN my heart and then go,
Oh Son along with you,
Take me  to your home.

7. Your  birth took place  ,
During   a famine,
And for the sake of your milk,
I stopped taking tea.

8.For years together   washing ,
And washing  I wore a single cloth,
Your father   wore torn rag like  cloths,
But we sent you   to school

9.If you so desire , easily ,
Forget   all these matters ,
Oh Son along with you,
Take me  to your home.

10. I would clean the vessels of your home ,
I would  sweep and clean your home,
Food for twice   for all of you,
I   would make it   myself.

11.I would do properly    the looking after,
My grand daughter   and grand son,
Do not get scared, I am their grand mother,
I would not tell anything like that.

12.Thinking that I am the  maid ,
Of Your home  , please take me,
 Oh Son along with you,
Take me  to your home.

13.My eyes have become tired,
My soul     has  stuck to my lips ,
Living a life without you,
Appears to be difficult now.

14,How can I forget you,
Because  I have become your mother,
Please tell me ,ornament of my family,
How  have I become  an orphan?

15.Now you come to my tomb,
And at least say once  “Oh mother”,
And if it is possible for you,
While going  , destroy the  old age home.

Hindi original

⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠शरीर में रौंगटे खड़े कर देने वाली कविता,,,

🌺 माँ की इच्छा 🌺

महीने बीत जाते हैं
साल गुजर जाता है
वृद्धाश्रम की सीढ़ियों पर
मैं तेरी राह देखती हूँ।

              आँचल भीग जाता है
              मन खाली खाली रहता है
              तू कभी नहीं आता
              तेरा मनीआर्डर आता है।

इस बार पैसे भेज
तू खुद जा
बेटा मुझे अपने साथ
अपने घर लेकर जा।

            तेरे पापा थे जब तक
            समय ठीक रहा कटते
            खुली आँखों से चले गए
            तुझे याद करते करते।
           
अंत तक तुझको हर दिन
बढ़िया बेटा कहते थे
तेरे साहबपन का
गुमान बहुत वो करते थे।

         मेरे ह्रदय में अपनी फोटो
         आकर तू देख जा
         बेटा मुझे अपने साथ
         अपने घर लेकर जा।

अकाल के समय
जन्म तेरा हुआ था
तेरे दूध के लिए
हमने चाय पीना छोड़ा था।

        वर्षो तक एक कपड़े को
        धो धो कर पहना हमने
        पापा ने चिथड़े पहने
        पर तुझे स्कूल भेजा हमने।

चाहे तो ये सारी बातें
आसानी से तू भूल जा
बेटा मुझे अपने साथ
अपने घर लेकर जा।

         घर के बर्तन मैं मांजूगी
         झाडू पोछा मैं करूंगी
         खाना दोनों वक्त का
         सबके लिए बना दूँगी।

नाती नातिन की देखभाल
अच्छी तरह करूंगी मैं
घबरा मत, उनकी दादी हूँ
ऐसा नहीं कहूँगी मैं।

          तेरे घर की नौकरानी
          ही समझ मुझे ले जा
          बेटा मुझे अपने साथ
          अपने घर लेकर जा।

आँखें मेरी थक गईं
प्राण अधर में अटका है
तेरे बिना जीवन जीना
अब मुश्किल लगता है।

            कैसे मैं तुझे भुला दूँ
            तुझसे तो मैं माँ हुई
            बता मेरे कुलभूषण
            अनाथ मैं कैसे हुई ?

अब जा तू मेरी कब्र पर
एक बार तो माँ कह जा
हो सके तो जाते जाते

वृद्धाश्रम गिराता जा।

No comments: