Thursday, August 13, 2015

A folk tale in You tube by me.

Dear Friends,

 I  had told you all some time back, that my daughter Meera Venkatesan who is much interested in story telling like me wanted to preserve to upcoming generations , my peculiar method of story telling , that too in English rather than Tamil which I use to tell the stories, I had circulated my first attempt in telling the story using You tube .it was good and so a new story , that of Thiruvazhuthan which is very popular among Tamil speaking Brahmins was recorded.It is a great improvement over my first effort and my daughter put in much more effort in recording and editing it.I am sure that all children would like it better.I have a humble request.Please do hear it and forward it to your friends.


Ramachander

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was very good. My little daughter enjoyed it. Thank you so much.

Nandini

Unknown said...

Very nice