Thursday, July 5, 2018

Lullaby deep from my heart , to you my dead papa


Lullaby  deep from my heart   , to you  my  dead papa

Trancreated  by
P.R.Ramachander



(I am giving below the touching Tamil poem , based on which  I have written these  words.My mind  went back to my father  , who was  lying dead  before me.My eyes   are full of tears

With a  lamp  that was not put out  burning brightly,
Surrounded  by  all   your  friends    as well as relations,
In the main hall, like a  light of flame  that has been put out ,
Oh dear father  you were  lying  without  any movement.

Possibly because    you saw in equal measure  ,
Lots of happiness   and sorrow  in my life,
Did you go peacefully inside the coffin ,
Without feeling   even  a  piece of  minute  boredom ?

Because   you  considered  Honesty and duty,
Always   as two of your eyes,
Did you close   your eyes ,
And  sleeping   heartily?

You did not desire    for a crown ,
You never   were after  land and gold  ,
Did you    die   peacefully   because,
Heartily  you respected  humanness ?

Though   your body   got  tired  , your back   got bent ,
Y ou  were lying    without   being sick at all,
Straight  like a rod   because  of your honest
Papa, are  sleeping without any worry?

Am I  only    the ony one  able   to see  your innocent smile,
Possibly thinking that   you would be the  only  morning star ,
Among those multitude  of people    filled with worries ,
Because  you knew that   even with   mountains  of garlands,
You  would be always there   shining    with your crown?

Am I only   able to see  , your  slow thin  straight smile  ,
Because you felt   that even If  you  become ash,
You would   be without any movement  or worries?

You gave me   your smile  ,
And with joy   took leave of me  ,
And I would daily  see ,
Your smile  without guilt,
Your     strength   of heart  ,
In the  light  of the morning star.


#தந்தைக்கு என்  நெஞ்சத்தின்   தாலாட்டு...

By
#மகேஷ் சுந்தரமூர்த்தி

அணயாத விளக்காென்று
சுடர் விட்டெரிய,
சுற்றமும் நட்ப்பும் சூழ்ந்து கொள்ள,
அணைந்து விட்ட சுடர் ஔியாய்
நடுக்கூடத்தில் நீ..
அசைவில்லாமல் அடங்கிவிட்ட
அன்புள்ள அப்பாவே..
               
உன் முகத்தின் ஔி வெள்ளம்
இசைவுடனே இப்பாேது என்?
இவ்வாழ்வில் இனிமையையும்,
இடையூரும்
சரி சமமாய் கண்டதாலாே,
சவப்பெட்டியில் சாமாதானமாய்,
சலிப்பில்லாமல் சென்றாயாே..


கடமையும் கண்ணியமும்,
கண் இரண்டாய் கொண்டதாலே,
கண்ணயர்ந்து,
உளமாற உறங்குகிறாயாே..!


மணி மகுடம் ஆசையில்லை,
மண் பொன் வேட்கையில்லை,
மனமாற மனிதத்தை மதித்ததாலே,
மதிமயங்கி மடிந்தாயாே..!

உடல் தளர்ந்து, கூன் குறுகி,
நாேய் நொடியில் கிடந்தாலும்,
உன் நேர்மையில் நெஞ்சம் நிமிர்ந்தாலே,
நிம்மதியாய் நித்திரை கொண்டாயாே..!


மலை மலையாய் மாலைகளால்
மகுடம் சூட்டி,
மனம் வருந்தும் மக்களிடம்,
விடிவெள்ளியாய் நானிருப்பேன் என்ற,
விகல்பமில்லா உன் சிரிப்பை
நான் மட்டும் கண்டேனாே..!

சாம்பலாகினாலும்
சலனமில்லாமல் நானிருப்பேன் என்ற,
சன்னமான உன் சிரிப்பை
நான் மட்டும் கண்டேனாே..!


நின் சிரிப்பை எனக்களித்து,
களிப்புடனே விடை பெற்றாய்..
விடி வெள்ளி வெளிச்சத்தில்,
உன் உள்ளத்தின் உறுதியினை,
களங்கமில்லா புன்னகையயை,
காண்பேன் நித்தம் ஆனந்தமாய்..




No comments: