Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Disqualifications of a Tamil Brahmin groom


Disqualifications  of a  Tamil  Brahmin groom

Estimated  due to experience  ,
By
P.R.Ramachander



( the greatest problem our community   faces   is for boy’s getting suitable brides. Once upon a time  he never had any disqualifications but now   times have changed  . You may not agree   to my estimates  but , they could be   only higher   and lesser.  There are many other aspects   which brings down the chances   of groom getting married  I am telling this very great sorrow  ) 


The groom said , matching horoscopes  is a must   for me,
His chances of getting married came down by  20%

The groom said  , I  would not   marry    in the same  gothra,
His chances of  getting married   came down by  another 10%

The groom said, I am a single son to my parents  ,
His chances  of getting married     came down by 50%

The groom said  , I am only   a graduate and  works as clerk,
His chances  of getting married    came down by   80%

The groom said  , I am a business  man with good income  ,
His chances   of getting married comes    down by 50%

The groom    said, I   have studied Vedas  and am a priest,
His chances   of getting married    came down by 80%

The Groom said  ,  I  could not get married  early, I am 35,
His chances of getting married came down by    80%

The groom said, I am qualified , live in a village  to take care of parents,
His  chances   of getting   married   came down by 90%

The groom said rituals are must for me and I want my wife  to wear  9 yards sari always,
His chances  of getting married    came down by   90%

The groom said   , my parents are 80 plus and I have to look after   them,
His chances   of getting   married   came down by 90%


No comments: