Tuesday, April 3, 2018

God is not inside but waiting in the queue for free darasan


God is not inside but waiting  in the queue for free darasan 

Transcreated by
P.R.Ramachander



(Based on a  poem on similar  theme by Ra.Prasanna  in
Ananda  Vikatan 24th January .Thanks to author and journal)

 Wanted  to see  God in the temple  and tell my wants,
And there  was huge queue   to see  him , by people like me,
I suddenly felt   that  some one else   was also   with me,
And I  with great haste   realized  that  it was God  of that temple ,
Little worried , little in haste  and with a perplexed look,
And   when I wanted  to   tell my wants to him , he said,
“Please   do come in , take permission of the priest  and tellme”
And then when he   tried to enter , through the less crowded door,
A security man stopped  him and told  him harshly,
“Free  entry  is on the other side , Go away.”

No comments: