Sunday, September 18, 2016

Yours , mine and ours - Practical philosophy in a nutshell

Yours  , mine and ours  -  Practical philosophy in a nutshell

From
 Face book page of  Mannargudi  Sitaraman  Srinivasan

Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

I told   yours is not mine- peace came
I told mine  is not yours- Enmity came,
I told mine is mine only- Aloofness came,
I told mine is yours- affection came,
I told   everything is yours- rewards came,
I told  yours  is yours only – recognitions came ,
I told ours  is ours only -  Unity came,
I told everything is every ones- greatness came
I told yous is mine- Quarrel came
I told everything is us-war came
I told   everything is for me only-sorrow  came,
I told what for is all this-  Joy came
I told everything is sweet-sweetness came,
Mind told  nothing is forever- good conduct came,
I stared   at my inside-meditation came,
I told world  is not yours, n body is not yours-Light came,
I told nothing is yours and nothing is ours  - detachment came
I Told there is no need to live and no need to beg-Wisdom  came

உன்னவை என்னவை இல்லை என்றேன்
நிம்மதி வந்தது
என்னவை உன்னவை இல்லை என்றேன்
பகை வந்தது
என்னவை என்னதே என்றேன்
தனிமை வந்தது
என்னவை உன்னவை என்றேன்
பாசம் வந்தது
எல்லாம் உம்மவை என்றேன்
பரிசு வந்தது
உன்னவை உன்னவையே என்றேன்
மதிப்பு வந்தது
நம்மவை நம்மவையே என்றேன்
ஒற்றுமை வந்தது
எல்லாம் பொதுமை என்றேன்
பெருமை வந்தது
உன்னவை என்னவை என்றேன்
உரசல் வந்தது
எல்லாம் நம்மவையே என்றேன்
போர் வந்தது
எல்லாம் எனக்கே என்றேன்
துன்பம் வந்தது
எல்லாம் ஏதுக்கு என்றேன்
இன்பம் வந்தது
எல்லாம் இனிமையே என்றேன்
இனிமையே வந்தது
மனது இதுவும் நிரந்தரமல்ல என்றது
ஒழுக்கம் வந்தது
உள்ளத்து உள்ளே உற்றுப் பார்த்தேன்
தியானம் வந்தது
உடலும் உனதல்ல உலகும் உனதல்ல
ஒளி வந்தது
எதுவுமே உனதல்ல யாதுமே நமதல்ல
மோனம் வந்தது
இருத்தலும் வேண்டாம் இரத்தலும் வேண்டாம்
ஞானம் வந்தது


No comments: