Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Sex determination of the baby

Sex determination of the baby

Compiled by  
P.R.Ramachander

I was searching my old papers
 today and I got this page(very old),It claims that it will help you predict the sex of the conceived child. I simply am not able to believe it because there is no basis for the prediction. .But to some of you it may be interesting.
The rows are the month in which conceived starting from January and the columns are the age of the mother .O in the cell denotes female child and X denotes male child. This table has been (according to the author) found from below a pillar of an ancieent chinese king. This was published once in DEccan chronical paper and the author gives 98% accuracy(I do not give any accuracy) Mothers can check whether it is true in case of their children and comment so that it could be verified.


No comments: