Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Reflex action of sub conscious mind=men's in car and lady's in kitchen

Reflex action of   sub conscious   mind
Translated by
P.R.Ramachander

(based on write up in Tamil  of my face book friend  Sri Gurumurthy. Thanks to him.)



Once  I was   driving  my car ,
Along with my wife in front seat,
My wife   suddeny  said  in a scared voice,
You are driving too fast , be careful.
I told her , “I am driving carefully only.”
Then she started    shouting  ,
There is a scooter  driving along with us,
Looks like he will dash    against our car,
I told her , “he can see  well and nothing would happen.”
Then she said, “Hey see   there  one car is turning towards us”
I told her , I have seen him and he has seen me , do noy get bothered.”
Then she almost got up shouting , “A lady  is crossing the road,
You may  hit and even kill her” and having nothing to tell,
I kept silent    and reached  our home in least possible time.

Next day my   wife   was very busy  in the kitchen doing her chores,
I went and said, “Ypu are lifting a big vessel   with a small  tong,
Suppose   it slips    and falls  on your feet  , what will happen?”
My wife smiled and told , How many times I have done it , nothing wll happen.”
Then I shouted , “The  oil is boiling in the vessel,
And you are putting mustard in it , suppose  it f splutters  anfd falls on you.”
She said, “Nothing wil happen , if it is put  in a proper manner.”
Then I said, “It would have   , had  I not told you in time.”
I continued  “Ypu are putting lotd  salt  and may spoil the taste of food.”

Then my wife switched  off the stove   and started shouting ,
“What happened   to you today. I have been cooking   for so many years,
All that  I do would only be correct   because it is due to reflex action of sub conscious mind.
If you stand   and keep on irritating me , I would commit some mistake.”

Then I told her ,” Darling wife, I too have been driving  ,
For a very long time  and do everything  due to  ,
A reflex action of my sub conscious   mind, but if you,
Sit besode me  and keep on scaring me,

Everything  I would do  would become wrong .”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ramachander sir, I was looking up for Poottu Chami temple ph# I couldn't find it anywhere. Could you kindly provide if it is possible.
Thank you