Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Free Matching horoscopes for Matrimony

Free Matching horoscopes for Matrimony

For the past sixteen  years, I have been providing free service to match horoscopes for matrimony regardless of caste, creed and place of origin. If you are interested kindly send the horoscopes of the bride and groom by E-mail.(The horoscopes can be written in English, Tamil or Malayalam. It can be even in Hindi but the numerals should be Arabic.My e-mail Id is ramachander34@outlook.com/ramachander926@gmail.com
If the horoscopes are not available with you, please send only date time and place of birth of the groom and the bride. I am normally prompt in my replies .I can also be contacted personally after fixing an appointment at BangaloreIndia. My phone number is 080-25634220.My address is

P.R.Ramachander
825, 10th main 
IV  Block, Koramangala, 
Bangalore-560034, Phone 9880497352

    I do not have  any collection of horoscopes with me  nor do I  attempt to do  complete  study of the horoscopes.

Please note that I follow the system which is popular in Kerala and Tamilnad

1 comment:

Rajendra Padture said...

I am fascinated by the blogs of Sh. Ramachander. I am a retired Professor of German from the University of Rajasthan Jaipur. I have settled since July 2020 in Bangalore, translating currently Shlokas by Samarth Ramdas Swami.